From time to time, you may be invited to supply to the Europe Watch Company Limited and its related companies (including all subsidiary and affiliate companies) (“Europe Watch Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) with personal information such as your name, date of birth, contact numbers, correspondence address and email address. We collect the information for the following purposes:
- registering your account with Europe Watch Company;
- verifying your identity and/or purchase record for Click-and-Delivery;
- processing your registration for attendance of our events;
- processing your product maintenance;
- processing the request for repairing service of products during warranty period;
- processing request for refund of products;
- processing your subscription to our newsletter;
- providing you with customer services, feedback and callback assistance and responding to your enquiries;
- advertising and marketing our goods and services to you;
- conducting customer survey;
- performing research or statistical analysis;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or in accordance with law, or judicial, administrative or regulatory requirements; and
- dealing with any feedback or claims made by you.
We may transfer your personal information to the following categories of third parties for the above purposes: CRM agency, marketing and PR agency, eCommerce agency, marketing research agency, Payment Gateway and companies under our mother company Europe Group, save that credit card details provided for any online order will only be shared with our payment partner and not with any other third parties and will only be used to process your order using our payment partner’s systems.
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486), we reserve the right to charge a fee directly related to and necessary for the processing of any data access or correction request.
We may use your personal data (including your name, contact details and other information collected) to send you marketing communications such as direct-mails, emails, telephone, SMS messages , Whatsapp* and other instant messaging containing information on brands, trends, news, offers, promotions, marketing activities, social media, exhibitions and new shops relating to watch and jewellery and related products and services.
We may also pass your personal data to our business partners for marketing communications (such as special offers and promotions on concerts, entertainment and special events etc.).
However, before we use or transfer your personal data for the above direct marketing purposes, we must obtain your consent. If you do not consent to the use and/or provision of your personal data to another for use in direct marketing, we will not use or transfer your personal data for such purpose.
In any event, you may, at any time and without incurring any charge, choose not to receive any future marketing communications from us or from our business partners. Please contact us at email@example.com if you choose not to receive any such future marketing communications.
*“WhatsApp” or “WhatsApp Messenger” means the instant messaging application offered by WhatsApp Inc, which is owned by Facebook, Inc.
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- restricting access to personal information;
- maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access;
- securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We use 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL encryption is one of the most secure encryption methods after 128-bit and 192-bit encryption, and is used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies.
Statement: While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.